Thursday, June 12, 2008

Play day!


I guess I just decided since the teenagers are home and they don't get up until 11:30 (and that was after the vacuum was going, so I'm sure it would have been later if I hadn't vacuumed) that I would give myself a playday! (Too bad I didn't decide this until after I vacuumed!!) So I sat and scrapped for a couple of hours! It's been a couple of weeks since I did any scrappin' and it felt good to be creative again. I even bought some new supplies, just to make it an authentic "play day"! So this is what most of my pictures look like of Carissa....running away from me! So I decided to use the Dr. Suess lines from the book "oh the places you'll go". I plan on making one for Nikelle and Donavan too, but with a different quotes from the book. I love that book, and think it has such a great message. If you haven't read it, get a copy (or check it out) it is really sweet (and of course it's Suess, so it's a little crazy too!)





4 comments:

Melissa said...

That is one of my favorites too. Such a good message and so true. Good choice.

Chrystal said...

beautiful page!

Hey, are you going to take the DSLR photog class over at Jessica Sprague?

Salina said...

Chrystal: You bet I'm signing up! I just hope I can get in! Are you gonna try? I can't wait!

Jen said...

LOVE IT!!!! You are so talented!!! :) I may want to 'lift' that one! ;) (yeah like I'll ever do any scrappin... but if I do...)