Thursday, June 5, 2008

THIS is why we don't.....

buy marshmallow cereal for this little girl! I made the mistake of leaving it out on the counter, (instead of putting it back on the top shelf in the pantry) she pulled a chair over, got it down and proceeded to dump out all the cereal in search of ALL the marshmallows. And believe me, the quest was not finished when I took the pictures, she continued until the entire box was emptied! And the only reason I allowed it was because when it's gone....it's GONE! And you will NEVER find marshmallow cereal at this house! Now how

to convince my husband to QUIT buying this garbage!!! Maybe the pictures will convince him that it really isn't worth the few moments of satisfaction it gives him to see her smile and think he's the "coolest dad"! (Cause really I don't care if a 3 year old thinks I'm cool!) Another one of those things that I REALLY wish he hadn't started!




NEVER AGAIN!!

(Look at the JOY in her face?? She told me that she made a "big Mess!" Little stinker!!)

2 comments:

Chrystal said...

Oh, but she's so CUTE! :)

I think this is one those things that I won't appreciate until I have one of my own, huh?

Anderson Family said...

I love it! I will be bringing her Marshmallow cereal next week!