
It is called GOODNITE LITE. Basically it is a nightlight, that contains an internal clock. You set it for what time you want your child to sleep and wake up. Then when it is "sleeping time" the face on the nitelite is a moon, and it glows a lovely, soft blue light. Then when it is "wake up time" the light switches to yellow and it iluminates the sun's rays. It really is the most wonderful invention E.V.E.R. So thank you NITELITE for coming up with something that MAY help to keep our kiddos in the bed past 6am! Keep in mind it is a genious invention, but it's not a CHEAP one. I can't believe I spent this kind of money on a NIGHT LIGHT, but so far it is working. She of course hasn't been put in her big bed yet, but she knows that she can call for us when the sun face is lit up. Now, I'll have to report back to see if it actually keeps her in her bed (or at least her room) until we want her to get out. (Do you still sense the apprehension in my voice, and the hesitation to actually set the bed up?)
By the way: if anyone is interested in a white crib, please contact me. It is in really good shape (even though it's had 4 years of use!) The front gate raises and lowers, and it can be converted to a full size bed (which we've opted to not use because her room is so tiny) and it has a storage drawer underneath. Please let me know if you are interested. I'll be listing on KSL or craigs list if I don't find any "friend" takers first.
3 comments:
Its way cute but I'm still not sure I want to spend the money on it yet keep me posted. I'm very interested to see if it works because the last few nights the kids have been MONSTERS (HEHEHEHEHEHE).
I may be interested in a white crib?? Jon is trying to stain ours but, who knows??? How much are you selling it for?
Where do you get one of those night light things??? It sounds incredible. We have actually resorted back to giving Carter his binki because he will sleep longer. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE I know.
Post a Comment