Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Muddy Fun

Now that the kids are out of school, they are looking for things to entertain themselves. Nikelle asked to go out on a bike ride with her friend Jasmine the other day. Well considering all the rain that we've had the past 2 weeks, this really shouldn't have come as much of a surprise, but they came back coated with MUD! They insisted that I take a picture of them, and in the process of "cleaning" they managed to have a pretty fun water fight!
This is what happens when you go through mud about 8 inches deep!
Photobucket
It always gets messier before it gets better!!
Photobucket
Once the hose came out, and they had gotten a "little" wet....she started eyeing the next culprit! Donavan was outside cleaning out the car, getting it all pretty. Look at the serious contemplation going on in her face! I shudder to think what the next picture would have looked like if she had doused him!!
Photobucket
Then the water fight began. They both were fighting for the power of the hose!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jasmine overcomes the hose....she wins the "power"!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

OH the joys of childhood! Now if it wasn't still so dang cold, we could have all joined in. Carissa was extremely dissapointed when I wouldn't let her join in with the hose! But she did manage to splash around in the water run off!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

So fun! Love the picture of their dirty backsides. And I still can't get over how old Nikelle is. Before I stumble upon your blog, she was still 5 years old in my mind. Who does that make old? Her? Me? Or you?

Chrystal said...

I LOVE your photos - they really tell the story!

Paul and Susan said...

They sure know how to have a good time. Smart of you to catch it all on camera.

Tiff said...

Those are the best pictures! Cute girls! :)