Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Donavan's Senior Photos {Part ONE}

I took Donavan out the other night to get some senior photos. I'm still in DEEP denial that he is a senior...but seeing as how I never made it out with him last year for a photo shoot, I figured I better get some of him anyway! There is something that happens when I take pictures of my kids...they won't cooperate for me, so I brought a friend with me (thanks Teresa) and I think between the two of us, we may have got some "ungrumpy" looking shots! MAYBE!

So here you go, the first part of his senior photos. I'm planning on taking him out for more since he wants to have some with his trumpet, but his good one was at school. So we had the guitar as his prop this time. But he had a hard time understanding the word "prop"...he just wanted to jam!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's the same one with a different processing. Can't decide which one I like better.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He really liked this silhoette.
Photobucket

And Mom...this one is for you...since I know you love his eyes!
Photobucket

And here's a shot of the grafitti building as the sun was setting.
Photobucket

Now I need to go through the 563 (NOT KIDDING) photos I took on Labor Day! And preschool starts tomorrow. Wish us luck. She's been clingy this week. Hopefully it will go smoothly.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck with preschool! And I love Donovan's senior portraits. Especially the ones with the guitar.

The Lyon's said...

Salina- I think you got some good stuff I am still trying to get through those photos. I also don't know if he was any better with me being there, we hang out way to much for him to be good around me anymore LOL!!!. Let me know when you want to go out again.

Chrystal said...

Really nice work! I especially love the second one from the end.

Melissa said...

Those are great! I can't believe your kids are getting that old either. When we were there they were not nearly that big. Time sure does fly!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos, the processing is AMAZING, you are getting so good!