
After I posted this, I realize that you probably can't read the text, so here it is!
This year, I decided to let the “big kids” contribute to the annual Christmas letter in their own words! Please enjoy their cute little words of wisdom!
Yo homies it’s Andrew and I graduated. This year I was in a movie so if you are San Diego, go check out the Mormon Battalion Film at the visitor’s center. Still doing the acting on the side while I work for the Feds (the only safe job currently under the wonderful Obama regime). We’re going green, we’re all wearing green shirts to save the planet. The kids are growing older and Salina and I are getting younger as we went to Disneyland alone for our anniversary which we did after we got sealed in the Temple. That was a wonderful moment to have the kids with us and the girls all looking beautiful. Carissa even behaved for the first time at an event. Well enough about me, the boy (soon to be man) wants to spew some philosophy.
Let me pilot these Yuletide greetings into a more seasonal light. This is Donavan. I’m a Taurus. I enjoy music and quality time with friends. I am preparing to graduate high school and am excited to start college. I plan on earning my Associate Degree of Arts, with emphasis in Musical Performance. The only really cool thing that has happened to me this year, besides the temple sealing, was my car accident. I was turning left at a yellow light when I got hit by a Ford Mustang going about 75 mph. It seems as if I’m living on borrowed time here, so I try and help whoever I come in contact with. I believe Christmastime is the best time to serve others. Remember the true meaning of this season. After all, you never know who you can affect.
Hey dudes its Nikelle. I’m now in the 10th grade. I still love acting but now I love volleyball and every girl’s favorite, make up! I am a total girl and love to do my make up and hair and go shopping!! I love to go on photo shoots with my mom, and practice being a model, and we are both getting pretty good!! I especially love to hang out with my friends, and enjoy doing things like mountain biking in the thick mud in the fields by my house! Hope you have an amazingly awesome Holiday and a rocking New Year!
You can see that I live with some real clowns, and they keep my life interesting! Carissa is almost 5 (in January) and she keeps things really interesting and dramatic around here! (As if having teenagers doesn’t!) She has begun a gymnastics class, and she is doing FANTASTIC! She is working on perfecting her cartwheel, and handstands! Her forward roll, she has down-pat, so she is working on straddle-rolls and backwards rolls! She is also in preschool 2 days a week, and she is learning how to write, and enjoys writing letters on EVERY piece of paper she finds around the house!
As for me, it always seems that life pretty much remains the same, but this year has found a few new changes and new hobbies! I continue to do the digital scrapbooking, and love every minute of it! I’ve started to get a serious about photography, and have been trying to learn as much as possible! And the biggest change is that I am the new beehive advisor, working with the 12-14 year old girls at church. I’m looking forward to the new year, and the opportunity to have many more changes. (Please refer back to D’s paragraph regarding college…yikes!!)
We hope this letter finds you all well, and enjoying a wonderful holiday season! We think of you often and wish we could see you all more often! Love to you all!
2 comments:
We sure enjoyed getting your newsletter and loved everyone's contributions to it. Great pictures and nice stationary. You did an awesome job!
I loved getting your newsletter! It was so fun to read everyone's paragraphs. Sorry we were lame and didn't do anything this year. But we can only be better next year, right?
Post a Comment