Sunday, December 6, 2009

The very "stylin" {H} Family

My husband works with the cute gal, and she told him that they needed a cute Christmas picture, but it was going to be challenging to work with their active little people! We had to schedule it around lunch time, which was better than trying to do it during nap time (you know the lesser of two evils!!) and even though they were busy, and maybe a bit hungry, we managed to have some fun and get some shots! Little Z was VERY opinionated about being held still for pictures. But to me, it tells the story of what their life is like right now.....absolute chaos....and at the mercy of a 2 year old! So I hope you enjoy the pics A!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I tried getting them to "take my picture".... A got the idea!
Photobucket

But Z just wanted to take one of himself!!
Photobucket

Little A, is taking ballet, and learning all the poses. So she had to show me a few! She really loves to dance!
Photobucket

She had such adorable tights, and I wanted to get just a shot of them, but she didn't quite understand why I wasn't aiming the camera all the way on the ground! Isn't that stinkin' cute??
Photobucket

The leaves proved to be a great distraction!
Photobucket

Amazing what can happen if he stands still for 2 seconds!
Photobucket

Mom had the most amazing scarf, that a friend MADE for her! I MUST find out how she made it! And even though I don't sew that much anymore.....I might just bust out my sewing machine to put one of these together! This is just the flower at the neck. But it was absolutely beautiful!
Photobucket

One quick hug for mom....and then he was off again! (Boy have I forgotten how BUSY a 2 year old is!!)
Photobucket

Cute kids!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just checking to see where mom was! (she was guarding the curb, to catch him before he ran in the street!)
Photobucket

This just makes me laugh.....it's just "LIFE"!
Photobucket

Photobucket

This one just makes me giggle! (Sorry Ang!!) I call this the "mommy time-out"! Just go to your happy place, and it will all be good in 10 seconds! (I know that's not what was really happening, but it's just how the moment was frozen!)
Photobucket

Thanks guys!! I had a TON of fun!

3 comments:

Dexy said...

Beautiful Pic's good job!

Jen said...

love their clothes! they are so stylin! and... i need to make a scarf like that!

Melissa said...

Awesome pics Salina! Is that an action you've used with the pics or did you do that all on your own? Either way, I love it. So good!