At last I can introduce this little cutie-patootie, who was a mere 6 days old here. Who was born only 10 days after her mamma's belly shoot! She was a perfect angel! I seriously could have played with her all day! Thanks Tiff!
Oh My gosh!! She is beautiful!! I am so jealous of those tummy shots, who looks that great with 10 days to go?? You do such a great job with photography! I want you to take some of my fam! Oh and I cant believe how beautiful Nikkell looks at prom! So fun to catch up a little!
4 comments:
Oh My gosh!! She is beautiful!! I am so jealous of those tummy shots, who looks that great with 10 days to go?? You do such a great job with photography! I want you to take some of my fam! Oh and I cant believe how beautiful Nikkell looks at prom! So fun to catch up a little!
those look amazing Salina! You did a beautiful job! Love the belly shots and little Taylor Pics. You are so talented!!
awesome job!! she is darling!!
You did a great job taking these incredible pictures!
Post a Comment