

The funniest thing happened later that day. I had taken Nikelle down to Wal-mart to pick up some last minute things for her camping trip next week during Carissa's nap. As we were checking out, (I guess we'd been there awhile!) Nikelle tells me that she hears a kid that sounds JUST like Carissa. I just thought it was funny and laughed it off! Then she tells me she hears it AGAIN...so this time I look.....and there is Andrew and Carissa picking up fireworks!! Funny to me that I didn't even hear her...yet Nikelle did! Just goes to show you that I really do tune her out!! So we lit off some fireworks later that night. This year there were no fires in the neighborhood, which was REALLY good! Carissa wasn't too fond of the loud ones, and pretty soon she was very tired! But that didn't stop the boys from lighting off as many as they could. Check out Donavan lighting one while the other one is still going!!! I could have shot him myself....crazy pyro boy!! 




Then on Saturday morning Carissa slept until
10am!! So we knew she would never take a nap, so we decided to try out the new Splash Pad in Herriman. When we got there, there weren't very many people there and she was quite hesitant to get wet. She just wanted to play on the slides (which were hot!) then eventually as more kids got there, she sort of caught on with splashing in the puddles, but she REALLY didn't like it when the bigger boys splashed her. But she didn't freak out too much......just mostly had a good time! We will definitely be going back there again!
10am!! So we knew she would never take a nap, so we decided to try out the new Splash Pad in Herriman. When we got there, there weren't very many people there and she was quite hesitant to get wet. She just wanted to play on the slides (which were hot!) then eventually as more kids got there, she sort of caught on with splashing in the puddles, but she REALLY didn't like it when the bigger boys splashed her. But she didn't freak out too much......just mostly had a good time! We will definitely be going back there again! 

And the very best news of all.......they announced today that we will be in our new church building in 3 weeks!! (of course it has to pass all the inspections, but we are all very excited to have our very own building!!) And the best part will be when they clean the street!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6 comments:
Hooray! Im so excited for you!! 3 weeks! And after how long of going to how many different churches? I love all your pics. Next time you go to the splash pad let me know. I'd love to check it out. :)
I have been wanting to try that splash pad. It look like you had a great weekend!
Looks like we found our spot for the next play date! :) Looks like fun!
What a fun weekend! Sounds like fun!
it sounds like you guys had a blast. we are going to miss you so much! thanks for being such great neighbors and friends!
yeah! a new building!! That is so exciting!
And for the record, 290 pictures in 4 days is NOTHING. :) I took almost 500 in 3 days last year at Yellowstone. I thought Dan was going to kill me. :)
Post a Comment