(Chris was making my kids laugh REALLY hard, so this is them trying really hard to hold back the laughter...not working!)
So they came over for a quick visit! I'm so glad that they did that. We rarely get to see them, and Chris is such a fun "kid"! He has been called to the Eugene, Oregon mission. I was a bit confused because I didn't think he had had his birthday yet, and Tom informed me that as long as they turn 19 while in the MTC, it's OK! So he had his 19th birthday and entered the MTC on the same day! Good Luck Chris, we are so proud of you! You'll be a great missionary! So if anyone wants to take on a family project and write to Chris, let me know and I'll get you his address. (seeing as how we have SO many elders from our ward!)
So they came over for a quick visit! I'm so glad that they did that. We rarely get to see them, and Chris is such a fun "kid"! He has been called to the Eugene, Oregon mission. I was a bit confused because I didn't think he had had his birthday yet, and Tom informed me that as long as they turn 19 while in the MTC, it's OK! So he had his 19th birthday and entered the MTC on the same day! Good Luck Chris, we are so proud of you! You'll be a great missionary! So if anyone wants to take on a family project and write to Chris, let me know and I'll get you his address. (seeing as how we have SO many elders from our ward!)

Last night was Donavan's band concert! When Paradigm first opened, there were only about 6 band members and each year it has slowly grown in size. This year they have about 20 kids and even have a french horn and a baritone! The latest addition was a sole percussion player! Then at the end of the concert they combined the chamber orchestra and had about 45 kids crammed on a tiny little stage. But they sounded great! It's been so nice to see him improve over the years and this time he even got some really fun first trumpet parts that really stretched his high range! So if you notice in the picture he is a bit flushed! Those high notes are tough!
I've been collecting the S'mores ornaments for about 5 years now and have over 40 different ones. This year I added 3 more!

Here's Nikelle's.....lovin' the penguins!
Donavan's....of course it's a guitar! But he REALLY wanted it to be electric!
And this one's for me!
That's all for now!



No comments:
Post a Comment