
She was thrilled to place it on the top...but then bummed when Andrew had to take it down to fiddle with the branches to get it to stay!
The other fun thing we did today was whip up a gingerbread house! By "whip" up I mean, I went to Wal-mart and purchased the kit, where the house is already glued together and all we need to do is mix the frosting (aka...spackle!!) and place the candy. I have never made one on my own and I admire people who take on the entire process and are still smiling afterward! Carissa was so excited to see the candy on the table. She placed a few candies and then asked if she could eat some!

Here is a picture of me concentrating to make a window!

I wish I had thought (or Andrew) to take a picture of Donavan "creating" stuff for the house. he is responsible for the wreath over the door,

the stained glass in the round little window on the back side,

and the cute trees and hedges, and the chimney on the roof. Please note the "smoke" coming out of the top!
Nikelle thought up the "reindeer" on the roof!

And Andrew crafted the little snowman on the front corner!

The we had fun opening our christmas eve jammies! And I got the sweetest hug from Carissa ever! And trust me....I NEEDED it after a super whiny day from her because she is getting a cold and I REALLY hope it doesn't get worse tomorrow!!!
Have a wonderful christmas eve! And a merry Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment