

This is one I snapped of her little tea party set up!

It made me smile, cause as she's gotten older and the imagination is starting to make a stronger presence in her play, to see her place her binky on the table gives me a small bit of hope that she is still just a little girl and not all grown up....yet!
We went to the zoo yesterday, taking full advantage of a warm-ish, almost spring day. There was still snow on the ground in places, but the animals were excited to be able to come outside and bask in the sunshine. But the highlight (as always) was the carousel.

This shot was my favorite. I realize that you can't see the animal she's riding, and I don't really care. She was floating along with the music, in her own little world! The magic of childhood!
3 comments:
I love that last pic!!!! Oh i love it!
GREAT photos!! You are getting soooo gooood!!
That last picture is beautiful!
Post a Comment