The concert started out with a bang! The guys made their entrance from above the stage, with this awesome "matrix" lighting! The stage was so very cool, and the lighting was extraordinary!

So here's my favorite shot of the whole concert (OK....ONE of them)

Check out the drummer in the background! LOVE it!
So here are the 3 guys.

They had these fabulous side screens that they did lots of pictures/videos with wicked lighting! Here is what the screen looked like while they were singing my very favorite song, "The broken Road".

Then the DEAFENING crowd for the curtain call!(good thing I'm an old fogie and wore ear plugs!) Then the guys came back out and rocked it out for another 20 minutes! Check out this duel going on!

And here it is after the confetti is shot out and these HUGE balloon things are dropped from the ceiling.

Man these guys know how to rock a concert!

And no, my seats weren't that close, just got lucky with my 300mm lens!
NOTE: I don't know why Blogger is cutting off half my pictures, but trust me, the other half are amazing too! Be patient, I'll figure it out somehow...anyone have any tips on HTML code?
3 comments:
Salina, those are some great pictures. I just put some of the ones that I took on my blog not as close as yours but I also didn't sneak my camera in LOL!!!! they always put a great concert it's why I keep going. I will have to show you the picture of me with them. It is so funny I look like a crazy fan oh wait I am. LOL!!!! I'm glad you got to go.
I am so jealous.I really like Rascal Flatts.LUCKY YOU!
SERIOUSLY??? I am so stinking jealous really! I wish so bad that I was there. It looks like it was truly amazing. K I LOVE the pictures. You are amazing. If I ever in this lifetime get a nice zoom camera you are teaching me how to shoot awesome pictures like you. It looks like you had a great time... but then again how could you not? Common they are Rascal Flatts right???
Post a Comment