Friday, March 6, 2009

Awesome Tutorial

When I saw this tutorial over on TaylorMade's blog, I knew I wanted to try it "someday", but didn't have a picture that I thought would work. Well the carousel picture from last week works perfectly, so I got started. The action that creates this awesome look is from PanosFX. What is amazing is that they've also created an action that works in Photoshop Elements. However it is faster and easier if you have a full version of Photoshop (CS2-4). So if you have a version of Photoshop, give it a try. It was a really fun action to watch work! (boy does that sound "geeky")



Photobucket



Supplies are from Weeds & Wildflowers (paper, date strip, and hearts), OScraps (text overlays:TaylorMade)

2 comments:

The Mickelsen's said...

Way cute! By the way... I finally started my blog! It's jamesandalicia.blogspot.com

It's nothing great, but it's something!

Jen said...

I love that action! And the LO of course!