Saturday, February 14, 2009

Went private

I decided this morning after seeing activity from Japan that I needed to go private....immediately. If you haven't already put a traffic feed on your blog, please do it. You can grab it from the bottom of my right side bar. I watched the traffic for about couple of weeks and didn't notice anything unusual. Then this morning, something very unusual showed up. And I'm still shaking just thinking about it. Truly feel violated. VIOLATED!

If I missed anyone, please let me know that you would like to read my blog. Or if you hear that someone wants to read mine, please contact me. I really don't want to leave anyone out, but I just don't want the CRAZIES in! I love blogging, and love that I can keep up with other families as well, but I don't want to let strangers in with less than good intentions.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I totally agree with you! I don't want a freaky perv looking at my beautiful kids! Good choice, Salina!

Melissa said...

Hey Salina, thanks for thinking of me and inviting me to your blog. I wouldn't have known what to do without my Lenz feed every day. I don't blame you on you decision. Lots of people have been doing that lately.