So I normally don't post video links off of Youtube, but after only getting half of Adam's performance last night, I thought I hadn't recorded it long enough. Turns out I recorded 5 minutes over and had NO idea that the show ran even longer than that, so his performance was cut short. I've decided to post a link to the video just in case others want to see the amazing performance! Hopefully it will work!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVWxxMDtMfg
Adam Lambert: "Mad World" - Performances - American Idol
I put up 2 links just in case the youtube one doesn't work.
Adam is by far the favorite in our house this season. He has so much vision and originality! Every week I can't wait to see what he'll come up with! Go ADAM!
Now if we can somehow get Scott out of there, it will be a fun season!
1 comment:
I like Adam, too! And my DVR cut off too so I totally missed it!
Post a Comment