So as the weather has warmed up, our grass was finally starting to grow, and it was quite long in places!! So Carissa decided that she needed to "mow" if for her dad. Hey, with a "mower" like this, maybe we don't need a big mower!!

And I have a feeling we'll be seeing a ton of this in the coming days! She's starting to get fancy on her scooter, and it just cracks me up! Check out her leg in the back. Very fancy!

Hope everyone is having a great spring. I'm sure it's gonna turn to summer before we know it. And I'm looking forward to it. Now if Carissa and I can get over the colds we picked up....I'd be lovin' spring a bit more!
3 comments:
love that impish smile!
Hope you get feeling better. I think we are all looking forward to more sunshine and warmth up here in the rainy northwest.
Great photos! Love the bright colors.
Post a Comment