Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Be Afraid....Be VERY afraid!!!!!

Just letting everyone that I am now the proud parent of another teenage driver! She's yet to be allowed behind the wheel, but I'm sure we'll hear some begging this coming weekend! So you have now been warned!

Photobucket

It was funny cause on the way down to the DMV, she was all excited about "getting her permit" and I had to keep reminding her that she has to pass the test first! But she did well! And even told me it was pretty "common sense"! (Well except for the stupid percentage questions that she got wrong!)

She's so ready to begin this next phase of her life, but I am desperately trying to keep her from growing up too fast! And she also notified me that she has about 6 dates lined up for when she is "official to date"! As long as she waits, that will give us time to formulate the official interview questions for her dates!

5 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

It's hard to believe she is at that age to drive. I'm glad I'm living in another state (just kidding!) Are you the main person to practice her driving with? It seems like I was always the one to teach our kids how to drive and go on drives with them. Have fun!

Salina said...

Susan: I lucked out and didn't have to take D when he first started going out, but even after a month of "practice" he still scared the daylights out of me! Maybe I'll get lucky and I won't have to right away with her either! We'll see though!

Melanie said...

Well you can let her know that she needs to cancel those dates, because she's not allowed to date till she is 21. :). Tell her the Bishop agrees too! ;)

Melissa said...

Wow! Driving already? I'm sure she'll be awesome, because she is Nikelle.

Bailey Family said...

watch out!! No really I am so excited for her! What a fun stage in her life:) It is crazy watching these cute YW grow up so quickly.