Friday, November 6, 2009

Photo Shoot & Leaf FUN!

This past week, we ventured out to take our family photos. Surprisingly it wasn't hard to pull it together....just get us there at the same time! Thanks Teresa for doing our pictures! I snapped this one when she was shooting the big kids!

Photobucket

Then there was something hilarious over yonder, and I turned to find this....
Photobucket
Not sure what the joke was....but it must have been a good one!

Then we were pretty sure that Carissa was "finished" and we wouldn't get anymore of her willingly....see evidence below
Photobucket

So we decided to wrap it up. That's when we saw this wonderful pile of leaves (that I'm sure one of the farm workers had painstakingly raked "just for us") that we let the kids have some fun in!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And nothing is funner than getting buried in leaves!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I've been a bit relieved over the past few years that I haven't had to rake up leaves since we don't have big mature trees yet, but now I can go to the farm and utilize all their leaves (as long as they aren't wet and muddy!)and have all the fun of playing in their leaves! And boy did it tire her out! Must remember to do it again before it snows!

3 comments:

Paul and Susan said...

What fun to play in a pile of leaves. Great pictures Salina. You really have a knack for photography and your kids make wonderful models.

Jen said...

That pic of C being 'done'... LOL! Priceless!

Tiff said...

Love, love the one of N laughing... priceless!