
When Judy answered the door, she was so excited that her "nursery teacher" was giving her treats! (funny that she remembers her when she rarely stayed in the class without crying!)


At one door, when the door opened, she started meow-ing, instead of saying the traditional "trick-or-treat", and the gal said, "what do you say?", and Carissa's response was "Meow-meow-meowwwww"! (Which obviously is "trick-or-treat" in adorable kitty language!)
We finally caught up with her friend Kassidy (who dressed as a "wolf" and howled all night)

Back at home checking out all the loot! (you should have seen Andrew's pile....it was just about as big! I didn't realize he'd been stuffing his pockets as he took her up to the door! Next year, I think I'll make him carry a bucket too!)


Now she thinks her birthday is "in a couple of seconds"! Wow, the next 3 months are going to be excruciating to deal with! Thankfully we do have Christmas in there too!
Hope everyone had a great Halloween!
3 comments:
awww what an adorable kitty!
I love her trick-or-treat bag! did you make it?
She is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment