Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Toy = New Joy

The hubby gave me the go-ahead to order a new camera, and I didn't hesitate for one second, and had it within the week! I anxiously awaited for my FAVORITE brown truck and driver. I even met him on the porch. Brought a smile to his face!

Photobucket

Once I opened the box, and took a little look at this beauty, I knew I'd have a bit of reading to do before I would know what all the buttons did!
Photobucket

But I didn't wait long. Carissa and I went on a little adventure in the field by our house. We discovered grasshoppers. (I refused to get close enough to get a shot, cause those are right up there on my "favorites" list with spiders and snakes!) We also discovered that the weeds are "scratchy" and we should have worn pants! She even showed me her pile of rocks that she's been "working" on for a couple of weeks now!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yay!! Cant wait to go out shooting again. Minus the nails, of course. ;)

Chrystal said...

WOW! Lucky girl! :)

Can I ask what lenses you are using?