We even made sure she had LOTS of driving time. (Yes, it was SCARY sometimes!) Yes, I still love her....but had you asked me right after, my answer might have been different! (well maybe I would still LOVE her, but I was having a hard time "liking" her at that moment!)
She passed her class, and we scheduled the road test with the DMV after all her drives were complete.
When we arrived, We pulled up to the test area. I got out, walked over to the door to knock. The tester guy opened the door, and then I hear the window go down behind me, and I hear her say (in a panicked voice), "mom, I can't get the key out!!!". And I calmy reply, "Honey, you need to put the car in "park"!" "Ohhhhh", was her reply. And the kind gentleman that was going to have the enourmous priveledge of administering her road test, just said, "Oh, boy....gonna be a fun one!" Then he just giggled (as did I) and we finished up the paperwork and then they were off. (crossing my fingers...NO really....that she doesn't have another "blonde moment"!

When they returned, he told me that she indeed kept the "blond moments" to a minimum and recognized her mistakes before he even pointed them out. So she did GREAT!

And even though she was only marked down 7 points (you can miss up to 30 points....however I don't think I want THAT driver anywhere near me!!) I would still stay off the sidewalks for a bit, and if you see a cute blonde in the car that looks like she's having a "moment"....give her LOTS of room!
No comments:
Post a Comment