Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Share quickly....

Then I'm heading to bed! It was WAY too early this morning, and I am seriously dragging! I found this wonderful kit over the weekend and I've had tons of fun doing some layouts. I love it when a kit can go the distance and you still love it!

Then these few are ones that I've done since the fourth of July, but never got around to posting them.


I hear my bed calling my name.....AND Andrew brought home Battlestar Galactica from the library and he's been watching it with the kids.......my clue to check out....before I start going off on how LAME that show is!!



















3 comments:

Stephanie said...

TRAITOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salina said...

the "traitor" comment refers to my love of David Cook and her love of David Archuletta. Silly girl...we ALL know who is better!!

Jen said...

What?? David Cook? How could you? BTW- love your LOs. What kit did you use. Makes me want to scrap. Though we know I never will. lol...