Saturday, September 20, 2008

EVIDENCE......

That I live in a house with TEENAGERS!!

Not even sure which one of them can claim this one!!!



And thankfully (judging by the evidence), it was ONLY one roll of toilet paper! And obviously done by AMATUERS!! (Not that I would really "teach" my kids the proper TP'ing techniques!!) My favorite part was the TP tied to the windshield wipers! And the pathetic excuse of wrapping the tree! But considering that the sprinklers came on this morning, it makes it a bit more difficult to clean up! And now I am SO thankful that we DON'T have any "huge" trees in the yard! (remember yesterday's post!) Guess I'll have to wait until Carissa is in high school to get any real "TP'ing" damage!






Any of you jealous of me yet??? Yah......You just laugh NOW!!

4 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Hey I got TP'd about a month ago by my "mommy" friends. I guess your never too old!

Michelle said...

Oh, man! Eric would be through the roof. He's already warned our kids not to even think about TPing other people's houses and what would happen if our house was TPed. We'll see how that turns out when their all teenagers.

The Lyon's said...

I love it but man they need help or at least learn how to do a good job of it. hahahaha

Kassie said...

haha! The joys of teenagers! what was the name of that website that sells all the crafts you were talking about at the shower?