The reason I mention it, is that this class is helping us to recognize something and write about it. I probably would never have sat down and written 4 pages about how I was feeling as I was anxious about her leg. But I'm so glad that I did. The class goes for 2 weeks, and we also get to do some digi scrappin', my favorite! If you are thinking about starting the digi-journey, hop on over to Jessica's site and take a look at the new self-paced first class, called "up and running with Photoshop". You no longer have to wait for a scheduled class to take it! Then the following courses, you'll have to wait until it is offered, but they are SO worth it!!

Here is the first layout from the class. I used Nikelle's photo shoot pictures and changed it quite a bit from the class kit. It only took me all day yesterday, cause it just does! Trying to follow the instructions just takes me longer than just doing it out of my head! But I still love it.
1 comment:
Wow! Great job with the photoshoot and the LO! I am loving this class! Even though I didn't really think I would enjoy it.
And I'm glad that Carissa is OK!
Post a Comment