would be a major disaster if I didn't step in to help! So Nikelle let me take over, (I can't tell if the look on his face in this picture is because she had put his hair in pony-tails OR because I was taking a picture of him with his hair in the pony-tails!!) and the finished effect was that he looked just like every other boy at school now! But he really liked it. Too bad it takes awhile to do, and I'm NOT willing to get up to do it every morning! So I guess I'll have to settle for the "darth vader helmet head" thing going on!!Oh, the lesson of high school romance! After spending some time together over the summer, and going on a few dates, they reached a conclusion that they should see other people (happy mom dance here!) and so the plan is to remain friends. Me for one am sad to see him sad, but now that school is back in, I really want him to focus a bit more attention on school (even though he never really has had to give it much "attention"). Now I guess it is on to the next adventure for him. Hopefully it will be a happy adventure!
Thought I would also show a cute picture of the girls! It is so rare to get a smiling/happy picture of Carissa. But Nikelle can always get her laughing and giggling! So here is a cute little picture of the two of them! (sorry for the blurry leg, but she just won't hold still while she's being tickled!)



3 comments:
Not sad to not be worrying about dating yet! Please let it be a very long time be fore I do!
I can almost hear your sigh of relief! Love your pics. I love that one of N doing D's hair. Sooo great!
I am doing the happy dance with you. No women will ever be good enough for my little man!!!
Post a Comment