Tuesday, October 28, 2008

"Stinker-Bell"

I was so excited when Carissa started learning about Fairies, and really learning about TinkerBell. She loves to rewind the opening of the disney movies just so she can see Tinkerbell fly by! (OK, maybe not so cute OVER & OVER again) But when I saw this little green fairy costume, I bought it hoping that she would be willing to wear it. Well she kept talking about wanting to dress up as Ariel, so I rushed around trying to find an Ariel that would fit her. When I finally found one, I brought it home, showed it to her, and she promptly told me she was dressing up as TinkerBell! (if she had just told me that to begin with, I could have saved myself some stress AND a whole lot of GAS!!!!!)

So last Friday was our ward Halloween party. Got her all dressed up. Got the TinkerBell hair thing going on! She looked adorable! Took her out to the porch to get some pictures........and she gave me MAJOR attitude! So I thought it was only appropriate that I scrap it! (maybe someday she'll learn, that if it gets captured....it's gonna get scrapped!)


So here she is with the PERFECT TinkerBell impersonation! If only she'd been folding her arms or putting them on her hips like she's been doing lately! But hey, at least I got pictures of her face this time!

No comments: