Sunday, October 12, 2008

Volleyball

Since starting high school, Nikelle has joined the volleyball team. She enjoys playing and is working hard on her serving. I was lucky enough to go to her game last friday to see her in action. She loves to be in the center front position where she can talk smack to the other team's
center. I thought it just looked so cool with the two of them talking right before the serve!


Then I snapped this picture at the end of the first set of games (they lost...bummer). We have a team of about 15 girls, all at different skill levels. Some are just starting to play this year for the first time (Nikelle) and others have several years experience, which is nice cause this is the first year Paradigm has had a girls volleyball team. They mostly play other private/charter schools, so we travel quite a bit. The closest game is in Eagle Mountain, and the farthest one is in Price.

1 comment:

The Lyon's said...

How fun for Nikelle. I loved playing volleyball. You will have to let me know when her games are so that I can try to make one. Tell the family HI