Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Catching up!

Seems that things have been extremely busy the past 2 weeks! I'll start out with saying that everything that happened in the past 2 weeks were all amazing, miraculous, beautiful, and a bit of fun!

My parents flew in from Seattle, and that means a trip to the airport and a chance for my sister and I to get together! So I drove my parents down to her house where they stayed for a few days. It's always fun to get the cousins together. Only Nikelle and her oldest are the same age, but they all get along really great. And Carissa has a great time with her youngest, who is about a year older than her. The highlight was the trampoline! What a blast these four had....until the grown-ups realized that one of two things would happen with them all on the tramp.

One....they were going to break it.
Photobucket
(Notice the sagging tramp.....and the little ones wanting to be included!)
OR...Two....they would launch Camille up and over the enclosure! (She's 12 and she MIGHT weigh around 65 pounds!) So we quickly put an end to the fun! (I know....mean parents!!!)
Photobucket

But once the little ones were allowed a turn on the tramp, they had a great time jumping and running on it! Carissa's favorite thing to do was to dance across it, but that frustrated Nathan, and he wanted her to "finish her turn" so he could JUMP!
Photobucket

Stay tuned for more updates!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Salina, I want to hear about your temple trip(s)!