So I began the process of purging stuff out. But since I don't really paper scrap anymore, I wasn't sure what to really keep. I still use some of it, but not very often. But it still takes up WAY more space than the digital stuff. (well Andrew wouldn't agree since he's had to buy new hard drives for me!!)
After a trip to Ikea, we came home with a van full of organizing beauties! Donavan was my construction partner, and it took us about an hour to construct the shelves. Then came the fun part of organizing it all. I still need to go back and label it all, but I was impressed with how much stuff the shelf holds.

And for those of you that saw what the room looked like before, you will see how much of an improvement this is!!! And if you never were lucky enough to see the disaster room....consider yourself lucky! I'm opting to not post the before pictures, because everyone knows that I'm kinda a cluttery person, but this room was WAY beyond "cluttery"!
Here's a picture of my desk...since I KNOW it won't look like this for long, and I'll forget what it looked like clean!

I'd love to say that having a clean room has inspired me to make something crafty, but it really hasn't! But maybe that's cause I've been a bit distracted up until now! Which is going to be the next couple of posts! But they deserve their own all together....(and I don't yet have all the pictures!!!)
1 comment:
EEEEKKKK! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment