I was asked to help out with a couple of projects for our super saturday coming up (very soon!) so that has consumed a BIT of my time! But sorry, no sneaky peaky here, you'll have to wait until Sunday to see the finished product!
Then between gymnastics and preschool, and about 4 photoshoots, I've seriously lost about 2 weeks! But after taking around 1000 shots, Donavan FINALLY settled on a "favorite" shot for his senior yearbook picture!

Then one of his good friends wanted some pictures taken to. So here is Dillon.

When I told Carissa that I wanted to take pictures in her costume, she was ULTRA excited, until we got there. I need to remember to take her early enough to let her run around and not lose light. Or I just need to take her out more often, so she knows what I expect. But it was a good thing I had Donavan with me, otherwise she would have been run over (several times) by cars not watching for little cute kitties running across the street!
So here she is in all her silliness! It's amazing that I was able to get 300 shots to work with, cause every time Donavan got her situated, and as soon as I was in position, she was OFF! But we did get a few fun ones! Isn't she the cutest kitty EVER???


And here she was pretending to be in a cage, and she was "sad"! Precious isn't she?


Show me your paws!!!

She was really getting into being a kitty! Here she was hissing! (She would only responding to me calling her "Kitty", and people were looking at me weird!)

I have lots of her backside....but isn't that the cutest tail....EVER???

I love the side shot, which really shows how puffy the costume is.

Donavan was working with her on a "peeking pose"! She kinda got the concept.

I've decided that she has the personality of a cat. She does what she wants to, when she wants to. Gets grumpy when she is told what to do. Has bursts of energy and then moments of calm. Here is one of the "moments" of calm! She was pretending to have a "kitty nap"! (I do think this tops all PRECIOUS of all things precious!!!

Now it's off to the pumpkin patch! One of my very favorite family traditions!
2 comments:
wow! your photography skills are growing! I love all these, Salina!!
You are a very talented photography Salina. I'm glad you are getting into the business. I really like Donnavan's trumpet picture. And Carissa is just so cute in all of hers that it's hard to chose a favorite. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment