Friday, October 17, 2008

Everyone's invited!

As some of you know I am a HUGE fan of Jessica Sprague, and the classes that she has taught! Well she has announced that there will be a new class offered next month that will be amazing! For one it's FREE! That's right. FREE! So if you've ever wanted to try out digital scrapping, just to see if you'd like it. Now's your chance! This class is not just about scrapping, but also about the stories that you can tell. Whether you want to have better journaling on your layouts, or just write better in your personal journals, this class will teach you tools to get results that you may be lacking in your writing. And even though I just took the Type+Writer class, I still plan on taking this class as well! She's just so amazing, I can't imagine missing any classes! (Yah, she's THAT good!!)


So here's the information on it. Hope to "see" you all in the class!
(click on the link above to go to her site, then you can register from there!)

Registration opens on Monday!

2 comments:

The Lyon's said...

Are you kidding me something FREE I'm with you on that. I plan on signing up see you there.

Jen said...

Im going to do it too! I got the email on it and really want to do it. Though Im seriously challenged when it comes to scrapping. ;) Im glad you like the pictures! I still havent even checked my SL temple ones...