I was really surprised that Carissa was going to be happy and not run from the camera right away. But I was wrong! About 20 minutes in, she decided she was finished! And the worst part was that Andrew hadn't even gotten there yet! Yikes! So the ones that we have with him in it, we were literally fighting with her to just hold still! Thanks Jen for working with her! I tryed to warn you that she was difficult! (And now you know I wasn't kidding!) And for the record, we now all know that bribes don't work with her either!
So here are some of my favorites! I'm sure you'll be seeing them alot in the future!
Here's proof that she smiled in one picture! Actually I think this was the very FIRST frame that was shot....and then it went downhill from there! But isn't she adorable? Easy to forget when she turns into such a MONSTER!
We were trying anything to get her to hold still! I just love this one cause she is laughing, and that makes me happy! (Especially because after this one, we heard ALOT of "no's"!)
So there you have it! And now it will be another 2 years before we do this again! At least until Carissa can manage to not run off in a busy park! I'm sure there were some bridal shots that had a streaking 3 year old running through the frame! Sorry to those photographers and brides!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
These are awesome Salina! Great pics. Jen is so good at this. I wish I could do what she does. And can I just say how unfair it is that you got to see our pics before we did?:)
Ahh yes... we had a good time! :) I must say- I was suprised bribes didnt work! And thank goodness for photoshop- otherwise we wouldnt have had one where everyone was actually looking in my general direction! lol... Oh- and where is that one of Andrew. You know... THE one? Haha!
Post a Comment