Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Random Fun-Ness!

We went to Nikelle's last volleyball game of the "season" (it was only 5 weeks for us!) tonight. We got there in plenty of time, so in order to entertain Carissa, we walked the halls of the school. In doing so, I saw a pretty common high school scene that is pretty normal for most, but at Paradigm, they don't have the lockers installed. Someday maybe when the school is "finished" they will eventually get them in, but for now....nada! So I thought it would be fun to take a shot of the line of lockers! Just trying to think outside the box when it comes to taking pictures of things other than people!



The girls did really well. They lost to the first team (which was the home team), and then they won both the sets for the second team. They always play better for the second team, like the first one is just a "warm-up"



Then when the game was over we were walking out to the van to head home, when we see this GLORIOUS VW bus! Not only is it pimped out, but it is BLUE! And one of the girls' nicknames is "Smurf", so we had to stop and take pictures of the BUS! And then I got carried away! But who can resist the 1962 VW Bus???? (NOT ME!) My kiddo's call them "hippie-vans"!

So here is the back end of the van.....YUP....the crazy guy is selling this beauty!!!!

And I was just messing around with this one, but really LOVE how it turned out! HOw's that for "ARTsy"?

And anyone who has a "Vote for Nathan Petrelli" sticker in the back window has got to be my new BFF! (Anyone who doesn't watch "Heroes" won't have a clue what that means!)

I may have to do a search to see if I can find one of these.....seriously cool for the die-hard "heroes" fan! Guess I find myself in the "see-it-gotta-have-it" category!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love your PP here! Very awesome. And love that blue VW!! Hmmm... too bad we werent still looking for a car. Daniel would look good in that- with the blue paisley tie. :)

Melissa said...

I vote for Nathan Petrelli! Bring it on! GO HEROES!!!