Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Been busy!

Well with all the snow we've been getting this year, I've been finding a bit more time to get back to crafting! I'll probably be back to "normal" about the time we do super saturday again, and then the circle starts all over again!

So I've done a few little Target mailboxes, an bandaid tin and some cute little wood blocks. I bought the wood blocks in a kit last year from Pebbles and just never got around to finishing it. This year when I found it, I decided to make it with patterned paper, cause I bought the Rusty Pickle Chocolate kisses line and was dying to make something with it. I really like how they turned out!
And here is a look at Carissa as a baby. I spent all day yesterday doing photo edits and fixing all of the newborn pictures that I have. Now I just need to get them on a page.
Well I better get goin'....it's nap time.....and that's MY time!!!

No comments: