Well I mentioned before that I was finally catching on and getting faster at doing digital layouts.......well now it has become an obsession! I think I finished 3 pages yesterday and 4 today! (Not that I'm counting!) When I saw the L.O.A.D. (layout a day) challenge for January, I thought it was crazy to even try and get 31 layouts done in ONE MONTH! Well as of today, I have completed 14!! And it isn't even the halfway point! Woo-hoo for me! It's been really fun going back and looking at Carissa's pictures and seeing how much she has changed (not necessarily grown!) Here are some of the few layouts I've finished in the last couple of days. I've found a wonderful new digi store called PrimaHybrid. Most of the supplies are from various kits! I really like the Weeds & Wildflowers products. 



1 comment:
Oh my goodness!!!!! Those are the cutest pages ever!!!! Im so jealous. I love W&W too. This really makes me want to start scrapping again... Really... But am I too far behind? Hmm... something to think about. Augh! Anyway- I love your pages. Fantastic job!
Post a Comment