Wednesday, February 6, 2008

On a roll!

You know you are on a roll, when you post twice in one day! It doesn't happen very often (like never) that I take a picture with the purpose of telling a story and then get it down on paper, documented and never again to be forgotten. Today was one of those days. I took a picture of Carissa on top of my kitchen counter yesterday. I finally figured out how she got up there. It took a while, but she finally attempted it again. Apparently she pulled the chair over to the counter, and then used the garbage can to get the rest of the way. She was so fascinated with the plates and cups. But the funniest thing was when I asked her what she was doing...she just answered "I'm just doing something". So that became the title for the layout! Sometimes it's just best to quote it directly! Thankfully she hasn't tried it again today!

No comments: