Thursday, February 7, 2008

Finally catching on

Well it's only taken me 8 months to start feeling like I'm getting a handle on this digi scrappin stuff, but I'm finally able to get a page done without going back over my notes! Trust me, that is a VERY big bonus! So I got another page done today. I sat down with the intention of doing one of Carissa's baby pages, but ending up using pictures from when she was one. I found a really cute layout here for my inspiration. I tried to keep it clean and pretty, but I just can't help but grunge it up a bit! Then I also found this great page with the most beautiful journaling ever. I shamelessly lifted the idea and used her story to help mine along. I find that journaling is the hardest part for me, and I really struggle with it. So it is so helpful when someone else can put into words exactly what I'm feeling. Just a few changes and additions to make it say just what I want, and vwhala! 2 pages in one day! I even got dabbling in some hybrid cards using some of the digital supplies.
I had better get to bed before I get started on the next one. Carissa has had an interesting day, and I really hope she is not coming down with a cold. I think she is still cutting her molars, but you never know with her. She's cut 2 of them in the past month, but maybe these last 2 are just being stubborn! But Andrew is still sick from last month, and then me gettin the flu.....you just never know when it will hit you. Not to mention I feel like I'm losing my voice, which is almost always a pretty good indication that a cold is on the way. (Let's hope not!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

What beautiful pages!! Hooray for the return of mojo!!!