

Well after getting all the tagging done, I finally found my mojo again after finding some fantastic inspiration at Prima Hybrid, and Weeds and Wildflowers! I am absolutely in love with Gina Miller's designs! Amazing stuff! She has designs at both shops, which is why I am double loving it right now! So here I am 3 days into March and I have completed 7 layouts! I've been trying to focus on getting Carissa's baby pages done, but then I get to feeling guilty about not doing anything for the older kids. So today I did one for Donavan. Funny thing is, is that when he saw me working on it, he said, "not that picture"...."PLEASE"! Guess what, hate to tell you, but this is the pay back for the dirty diapers and potty training of years past!!! So here is a taste of the last few pages I worked on. And Chrystal, HI! Good to hear from you again! HOpe things are going good. And funny thing is that a couple of months ago, I was feeling completely unqualified to take Jessica Sprague's digi 3 class, but now I think I can hang with the big girls! All right Jen, Chrystal....you up to the challenge???? 



Well the weather cooperated enough for me to take the van for a car wash! I looks so pretty when it's not covered in salt and dirt! Now if I could just get the construction company working on the church to sweep the street so all the dirt doesn't end up in my garage! I know I'm wishing for the impossible! But we were decieved by the sunshine and thought it was warm enough to take Carissa on a walk! Yikes, her hands were little popsicles! And she didn't want to come back inside....so we have to be super careful with her. She just doesn't have ANY body fat to help keep her warm, and she would love to stay out there forever! All I can say is that spring can't come fast enough around here! Besides, I am itching to plant SOMETHING, so that I can start having fresh veggies again! Hurry, hurry, hurry spring time! PLEASE!!
1 comment:
AAAAUUUGGGHHH!!! Im so freakin in love with your pages!!!!! I really think that I want to do something. Even make one page. Im headed to WW now.
Post a Comment