Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Long day


My day started at 5:30 this morning when Carissa decided to test out the daylight savings time change a few days early. Definately not prepared for that yet. She did go back to sleep until 6:30, then Andrew got her up.....she went strong until 1:30 when she took a 3 hour nap. But neither of us got to nap, so we are exhausted! So I am forcing myself to stop and go to bed before I get started on another page, but wanted to post a couple before I head to bed.

1 comment:

Jen said...

In response to your comment on my blog... I cant stand looking at my scrapbook pages after seeing yours!!! LOL... How about I take some pics and you can do the pages!! (But I do have to say- your pics are so cute!)

I think I am going to get the "Loving You" kit today from Gina Huff at PH. Lets see what happens!!