Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Class assignment for Week 2 and a Funny!


First I will start off by saying how thankful I am for the thoughts and prayers regarding Carissa. She truly is feeling much better. So much better in that yesterday, we were in my bathroom, she found my shower cap under the sink and put it on her head. Then she went back downstairs and got her play food, brought it up and told me that she was cooking, because she is wearing a "chef hat". I really wanted to get a picture of it on her, but she was on to the next thing before I got back with the camera. Then when I tried to "pose" it, she wouldn't cooperate for me. So I guess next time we go upstairs, I'll pack my camera with me, so I can capture it!!

So we have started week 2 of the digi class. The lessons are challenging, and I'm learning things that I never, ever would have figured out on my own.


Nikelle's birthday is tomorrow! She will be 14! Yikes...how does time go so quickly?? I wanted to share one of my halloween pages that I've done. The reason is that 8 years ago, Andrew and I filmed a short movie that was (loosly) based on the Matrix concept. And we've kept our costumes from the movie. (why I'll never know, cause I will NEVER wear them again, but I knew he'd be SO angry if I had gotten rid of them!!) Well she'd been asking for a couple of years now if she could wear my outfit for halloween. I didn't think she was big enough then, but this past year, I thought she could pull it off. Little did I know that she would look better in the outfit than I did 8 years ago!!


I couldn't get my scanner to work, but I did manage to take a picture of my picture. And I post this only for some massive public humiliation, well and proof that I wore it once upon a time! Good thing we were young and dumb back then!! Sorry it is blurry. The original was a bit blurry too. Best I could do without a scanner. I really need a flat bed scanner, so I can start scanning all my old prints. I have tons of things that I could have used for the lesson yesterday dealing with "then & Now". But unfortunatly I only have digi for the past 3 1/2 years. Someday, right!

Well I had better decide what needs to be done for the celebration tomorrow. (it's only gonna be a quickie, cause she will have young women's in the evening, so we are doing something with the family over the weekend.) I hate it when the list is longer than the time I have to do it in. Oh well, that's what I get for waiting for the day before! ( I was silently hoping tomorrow wouldn't come, but it looks like it's happening any

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love that picture of you!!! So fun!!! That just cracks me up. :) Too great... Love the pages too! :)