Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More to post

Thought I would share a few more layouts I've finished lately. Some I finished during conferance, and some I've done in the past couple of days. Today is Nikelle's birthday, and I started a page this morning just playing around trying to figure out if I could design my own bracket { } frame. I got pretty close, but still need to fine tune it, so I found one I had in my stash, changed the paper on it, and created something completey different than what I was going for.
For Nikelle's birthday, we are having her actual party in a couple of weeks, but we gave her the "big" present tonight. She's been complaining about her bike being too small for her (it was), the seat was uncomfortable (it was) and the gears never worked right (they didn't) so we decided it was time to get her a big girl bike. Not one that the little girls ride around on...but a real big 26" bike! I doubt her knees will ever touch the handle bars on this baby!! I'll post a picture when I have better light! (Maybe we can keep the snow away tomorrow!!)




















1 comment:

Jen said...

AUGH!!! THOSE ARE THE MOST AMAZING PAGES EVER!!! Seriously- have you been published? You really should be. You have some serious talent.