Wednesday, March 5, 2008

More today


So in my quest to get more pages done, I decided that I needed to challenge myself a little bit. Not too crazy though. Basically just go through the pictures that I wanted to do something with, and actually do something with them. Pretty simple, but I love to have the stories told and the memories down for the record, somewhere, other than my head (which forgets things quite quickly!) . I don't know if you can read the text on the pages when they are resized, and I don't know how to make them "clickable". (anyone know how, please let me know!) the first one is about Carissa's temper and when she embarrassed me by screaming (at the VERY crowded pumpkin patch), and she still hasn't quite learned to quiet her voice. We are working on that one!

This one here is a picture that I took of Donavan and Carissa, (one year after the last one!) and talks about their love for each other and their special friendship. One I hope will be strong for alot of years, considering the age gap between these two.


This one here is a favorite picture of mine of my girls. Donavan won this crazy stuffed crocodile (I don't even know where it is anymore), and they were trying to get her to "ride" it (keep in mind she was only 4 months old at the time), and she just didn't want to have anything to do with it. But what makes it special is that we used to always call her tears "crocodile tears" when she would just cry for no reason, and if you look closely on her left cheek, there is a huge tear just waiting to rush down her cheek! I've been using alot of supplies from PH, and W&WF (mentioned in last post), but for these 3 pages, I forced myself to use stuff from all my supplies. The crocodile tears one, uses mostly supplies from FunkyPlaygroundDesigns.

Off to find more inspiration!

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are amazing!! Way to go- the mojo has come back in force!! Wahoo for you!