Saturday, March 8, 2008
Nothin'
Yup...Nothin' to show for the last 34 hours, except a new found understanding of my Savior and a deep love that has always been there, just rekindled. The book was AMAZING! I simply just couldn't put it down and only slept when I knew that I would be a major grump if I didn't. But I still managed to read it in about 17 hours. The author takes the life of the Savior and fills in the blanks that are left out of the records. She gave Him a personality, not just a mission. The words she used and her descriptions brought tears to my eyes! (for over 300 pages!) Now I have a deep desire to read through the entire Ensign written about the Savior, and not fear the tears or emotion that is sure to come out. If you have a chance to read this amazing book, please don't pass it by! (And Jen you can borrow mine) It truly is an amazing story. I know I've said that, but I can't get over how beautiful it was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooh!! I must read it now! Would you mind if I borrowed it? At least until Daniel gets paid- because from what it sounds like, I'll want my own copy! Thats kind of what I need- not just a record, but the man behind the record. Ohh!! Im excited!!
Im reading it right now and im HOOKED!!! I dont want to put it down!
I am going to have to get this book.
Your scrapbook pages make me never want to scrapbook again because I SUCK!!!
Post a Comment