The main frustration I'm feeling these days is that the camera that I ordered that I thought would be here by the end of April, looks like it is on backorder and it may be months before I get it. Super Bummer! But I'm trying to not think about it too much. Hoping that if I don't think about it, it will get here really quick. But I've been frustrated because for the digi class that I am taking, taught by Jessica Sprague, there is one assignment where I need to take a blurry (on purpose) picture, where part of it is in focus. Well I tried it with my little point&shoot, and it just didn't work. So now I will have to wait to finish the assignment. Again...bummed. But I did get some other pages done.
We were so excited to be able to go outside today and play. Looks like tomorrow will be raining for the big party. (Nikelle's a bit bummed about that one) But hopefully it will be fun. She has decided to go to Classic Skating. Guess I'll be strapping on some skates and get my booty movin! Skating always makes me feel like I'm 13 again (just without all the cute boys that I want to skate with!!) I'll put up some pics of the party sometime soon.


3 comments:
Ewww... I cant believe that about that place. Im so mad at them too about the whole thing. I cant believe they think they can run a business like that. Okay... enough venting. :) (Add that to all our email vents... and just maybe that will suffice for today. But only today.) Have fun at N's party tomorrow.
I feel like I am 13 when I skate too. I love your pages. Will you please teach me?
So,here I am, sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks - I can't believe how great these pages are. These are sooo beautiful. Mom/Grandma
Post a Comment